Absolute Reiki is now OPEN! All services and courses are available as usual. Therapy Services are offered online and in-person at my covid secure venue.
Covid-19 Safety Measures
Keeping each other safe, our communities safe and minimising the spread of the Corona virus is the responsible way forward for everyone. Below is information on how I aim to achieve that and what is required of all staff and customers entering my venue.
Covid-19 Health Check Please Click to Read
You will be sent a text message on the morning of your appointment asking you to confirm that you can agree to all statements listed below.
- I have not suffered any of the following symptoms in the last 7 days no matter how mild: a high temperature; a new, continuous cough; a loss of, or change to, my sense of smell or taste.
- I have not been in contact with anyone known to have or showing symptoms of the Coronavirus in the last 14 days.
- I have not been to any home or enclosed space that has been contaminated with the Coronavirus in the last 14 days.
- I agree to inform Tina Shaw on 07939 578805 should I begin to experience symptoms of Coronavirus within 7 days of being present in Tina Shaw’s Loughton Venue.
- I am not listed as clinically vulnerable to Covid-19 or I have notified Tina Shaw prior to my appointment that I am clinically vulnerable.
- I agree to comply with all safety measures required during any appointments or classes with Tina Shaw.
Please note that failure to disclose information on request could be detrimental to yours and others health and safety.
A face mask needs to be worn by anyone entering the venue. Please contact me before booking an appointment if:
- You are exempt from wearing a mask.
- You are hard of hearing and may struggle to hear me if I am wearing a mask.
- Alternative options can be made available.
Please use the hand sanitiser provided when you arrive and before you leave.
Chairs are positioned 2 metres apart, so please don’t move them.
Customers are asked to place all personal items in the box provided.
Please bring water with you in case you need it.
Masks may only be removed in emergencies that require it, to drink water or take medication, or during designated breaks.
Wherever possible 2-metre social distancing should be applied, especially if masks are being removed.
During an emergency such as a fire or accident, the social distancing rule does not apply if it is not safe to do so.
Use the hand sanitiser before and after removing a mask, consuming food or drink, or using a digital device.
Students on training courses will be required to wear gloves and visor during close contact exercises, this additional safety wear will be provided by Absolute Reiki.
Tina Shaw will be wearing a mask during your appointment, during any close contact work latex-free gloves and a face visor will also be worn.
Windows will be open and customers are advised to wear appropriate clothing for the current weather conditions.
In hot weather, a fan will be running.
An Ozone Generator is used to sterilise the air and all surfaces, including soft furnishing within the venue.
The toilet area and outdoor handles will be cleaned using an antimicrobial disinfectant.
Cleaning will take place between every appointment or class.
If I believe you may have been exposed to the Corona Virus you will be informed immediately and asked to self-isolate for 14 days from the point of your last appointment.
Send A Message
Avoid the dreaded telephone tennis and schedule a call-back if email isn't for you.